Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello 2012!

Well I've made it through another year. It was an enjoyable one, full of ups and downs. Some of my favorite memories of the year were ...
celebrating J's first birthday
going camping
working on my first quilt
celebrating my 5th wedding anniversary 
and of course starting my blog!


2011 ended on a pretty high note too. We finally broke down and got a new car! I have had my car for over 5 years and everyone didn't fit comfortably inside. It was time for a change, time for something new and improved. 
There's my new baby! A 2007 Saturn Outlook and I absolutely love it! Too bad the photo wasn't better. It was pouring rain while we were test driving it so this was the best we could do. I'd take another picture but since I bought it 4 days ago we've gotten about 4 inches of snow! Maybe in the Spring I can take some nice pictures of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison