Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Baking Obsession

I'm not sure if I should call it an obsession, but I'm a little (ok maybe a lot) addicted to baking cupcakes and muffins. You can see from my many posts on the topic such as Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Muffins, Banana MuffinsZucchini Muffins and Strawberry Banana Muffins. Neither of my kids has ever had a cake at their birthday party. I always make cupcakes. Maybe someday I'll travel down the cake baking road for their birthdays, but for right now I'm completely content with my cupcakes. 


I had a bit of a muffin/cupcake break down today. Pick Your Plum had to offer these uber-cute liners. I mean how could I say no?! I was interested because of the large quantity that you get, but then I saw that they were striped and polka dots. I was sold. I can't wait for these babies to be lining my next batch of muffins or cupcakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison