Monday, January 30, 2012

Tag!

Debbie from Pink Texas Chick included me in her Tag! You're It! blogger game. I feel kinda honored since I believe that nobody really reads my blog. So thank you Debbie for including me!

The Rules:
  1. You must post the rules.
  2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
  4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
  5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Now the 11 questions Debbie has for me ...
  1. How long have you been blogging? I just celebrated my one year blogiversary.
  2. What is your guilty pleasure? Diet Coke, dark chocolate and going to the spa.
  3. Mall shopper or online shopper? I enjoy shopping at the mall, but with 2 little kids online shopping is much easier.
  4. What is your dream vacation destination? I want to go to Figi. We looked at places to stay and such for our honeymoon, but it didn't work out. I'd love to go!
  5. Do you miss Oprah?  Do you watch her network OWN? I miss the ah-ha moments, but I haven't gotten hooked on OWN yet. I do enjoy the Susie Orman show that she has on.
  6. How "green" are you? I am big on recycling. My kids know all about it too. I grow my own organic garden and I carpool to work. I guess I skim the surface of being green in all aspects.
  7. What website do you visit daily/weekly? I have a whole list of blogs I check regularly, just check out my blog roll over on the right.
  8. What smartphone app do you use daily? I'm not sure I use any app daily, maybe Facebook (is that bad?). My favorite app is for Allstate (lame I know) because I can pay my bill or pull up proof of insurance within seconds.
  9. Have you been to Disney World or do you plan to visit? We hope to go to Disney World next year!
  10. What is your favorite dish to cook or bake? I love to make muffins. All different kinds of muffins.
  11. Your favorite color? Blue.
11 fun facts about me, this might be tricky ...
  1. I only blog while I'm at work. (I probably shouldn't admit this)
  2. Some people bite their fingernails, but I do one worse. I rip mine off. I do it when I'm bored. I've tried to stop, but I just can't.
  3. I've known my best friend since the 4th grade.
  4. I work in a very small Amish town. Funny thing is, we are a major publishing company for craft patterns. Nobody would ever guess we produce such a large volume of innovative ideas out of this little town.
  5. I wanted to be a fashion designer growing up. I have zero drawing skills so once I visited a few schools I realized it would never work.
  6. I stopped adding friends on Facebook that I knew in high school. I chose to do things much different in my life than what they did and in some ways I'm a little jealous. While they were busy in Japan, Mexico, Europe, etc. I was having kids, being married. I love my life, but I don't want them to rub it in that they got to go vacationing for 2 years while I was working on potty training.
  7. I hate cleaning, like really hate it. Then I watch Hoarders and I can't stop cleaning everything in sight!
  8. I own the world's smallest Pit Bull, she's less than 50 pounds.
  9. I hardly ever wear makeup.
  10. I think I'm stronger than I really am. Move that couch, no problem!
  11. I have to eat chocolate every day, if not I may die. I'm too scared to test this, so I just keep eating chocolate.
 
Here's the 11 questions for those I've tagged ...
  1. Why do you blog?
  2. What's your biggest fear?
  3. What's your dream job?
  4. Do you believe in miracles?
  5. What's your biggest pet peeve?
  6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
  7. What's your favorite quote/motto/saying?
  8. What's your favorite food?
  9. Are you addicted to Pinterest?
  10. Would you rather go sky diving or scuba diving?
  11. What's something you splurge on for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison