Friday, June 24, 2011

5 years!!

Five years ago today I married the man of my dreams. I can't believe how fast these 5 years have been. I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. Almost everything turned out how I wanted it, except the cake -- I'm still mad at that lady. A couple months after our wedding we bought our first house. Then 6 days after our one year anniversary I gave birth to A. We traveled and worked and went to school and kept very busy. Then last year along came J and we bought our second house. It's amazing how much we've grown over the past 5 years. I couldn't imagine my life without my wonderful husband and my two girls. Some days I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. As my DH told me this morning "Just think of the things we could accomplish in the next 5 years." I can't wait to see what the next 5 years of my life holds. No matter what I know it will be wonderful.
Photo taken last fall at my step-sister's wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison