Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Am I a Grinch?

In less than a month it will be Valentine's Day. This is one of those holidays that mystifies me because my DH and I don't really do anything special. Two years ago we bought a water heater for Valentine's Day (how romantic!) and last year we didn't do a darn thing. It's just another day to me. I don't do anything special with the kids (I'm sure this will change once A starts school next year) or expect any type of gifts. I'm not one of those people who calls it a Hallmark Holiday, but do I really need another holiday. Don't get me wrong, I love my DH and don't have a problem telling and showing him all year round. Am I the Grinch of Valentine's Day or are there others that think the same way?
[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison