I usually post 5 random things, but today is 5 things I'll be doing over the long weekend!
1. Take the kids to the zoo! There are some newly renovated sections and we are exciting to check them out.
2. Hang out outside with a cold beverage (beer or wine, I'm not picky).
3. Not checking my work email all weekend long. Sorry people, you can wait until Tuesday at 8am.
4. Taking the girls to the Shopkins Swap at Toys R Us. It's a free event and should be lots of fun. Check out your local Toys R Us store to see if they are participating.
5. Sleeping in! All the stress of moving, selling/buying a house and extra duties at work mean I need to catch up on some zzz's.
Have a great long weekend doing whatever you will be doing. Next week's meal plan will probably be posted on Tuesday :)