- My first blog post was about my DH wanting to buy a dirt bike. I don't think I ever updated this story. He bought the dirt bike and sold it a couple of months later without really riding it.
- I finally got my act together and did some crafting. It's something I've been neglecting and I'm so glad I got back into it.
- I talked about wanting to get back in shape (funny that this is still a goal)
- I continued my craftiness by working on my first quilt
- I made a few posts about my cooking adventures
- I celebrated some success with my goal to get back in shape
- I made some goals for the end of the year (I think some are still hanging out there! uh-oh)
Overall, it's been a great first year of blogging. I don't really care if anyone reads what I write or comments on any of my posts. I'm just happy to have a creative outlet that is all my own -- where nobody can tell me what to do differently or what I should talk about. Here's to another year of blogging success, in my mind.