Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Recipes to Try

I'm no dummy, I joined the Pinterest movement and I haven't looked back! One of my favorite things to do is collect recipes. I have a whole shelf dedicated to cook books at home and I'm also coming across something new to try. I love that I can collect them all in one easy place ... my Recipes to Try board



There are so many delicious options out there. I can't decide what to try first! Please leave me a comment if you have a great food blogger that you follow or if you have a recipe that I must try. Anyone that has "milk free" recipes are a friend of mine since A can't have anything with milk (yes that means milk, butter, etc.).


Side note: Don't look for recipes around lunch time. It just makes you more hungry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison