Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm going to do it!

My company holds a health fair at least once a year with nutritionists, dietitians and other healthy living professionals that hand out information, take your blood pressure, let you know your BMI, etc. Well today was our spring health fair and there was a table of information about upcoming races in the area. I decided to take a peek (remember, I've been wanting to start running) and there was packet of information about the 4 mile run that will be happening in September. So after reading through everything I text my best friend to see if she would run with me (unlike me, she has actually run a race before) and she agreed to run with me. So it looks like come September I'll be running my first race. Now I just have to get in shape! Wish me luck!

This will be me - minus the blonde hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison