I put it on my "DIY I want to try" list to make a strip quilt and I finally started one on Sunday. Here it is all laid out. However, both A and J were awake while I had it out and they moved a few pieces around so the finished product won't look the same. Also, after I started sewing I realized I would need to make it longer to accommodate for the seams, so this might end up being quite the adventure!
Here's photos from the layout, sorry about the bad lighting in the first one.
I continued to work on it Monday night and found some dark gray fabric that looks really good with all the patterns I have going on. I'm going to add a couple more solid pieces towards the center to help break it up. But here's what it looks like so far. I really need to press it, so it's pretty lumpy right now!