Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Pin-spired Week Kick Off!

I'm excited about challenging myself to another Pin-spired Outfit Challenge! It's been awhile since I've done this and to date these are my most popular posts so why not?! For those of you asking what the heck is this chick talking about with "pin-spired", did she just make that up? Well yes and no. I've used Pinterest to inspire my outfit choices for a week. It's a great way to mix up what's in my closet, not spend any money and hopefully find some cute new outfits that I can wear again and again.

Some of my favorite pin-spired posts are:

Mustard yellow & pink
Leather mini skirt
All neutrals

So I've gone through all my style pins and picked 4 outfits that I want to create over the next week. Let's take a look!


Pin-spiration #1 - Black & White

{see the pin}
I love the simplicity of this outfit. Black skirt, striped shirt. I am all about the black and white and I love stripes!

Pin-spiration #2 - Wide Leg Jeans

{see the pin}
I have been loving the look of wide leg jeans. I think it gives a classy look to a casual outfit.

Pin-spiration #3 - Casual with a Twist

{see the pin}
Business on the top, party on the bottom. Ok not quite, but I still love this put together yet comfy look.

Pin-spiration #4 - In the Navy

{see the pin}
I have a navy cardigan I hardly wear, I think I can dress this look up with a few key pieces.

Which look is your favorite? I'm excited to recreate all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison