Monday, August 17, 2015

Meal Plan Week #33

Nailing down dinner certainly helps make the evenings go much smoother now that school is back in session. With 2 kids in school this year, it's really throwing off my evening plans! We were told last week now that A is in 3rd grade she will have homework Monday through Thursday without fail. This is really making me reconsider signing them up for swim lessons next week. At least J doesn't have homework so that makes things slightly easier. 
Any other suggestions to get it all done aside from meal planning? I'm all ears!

MONDAY: Salads
Make your own, you can't complain :)

TUESDAY: Pulled Pork Tacos
A couple months ago I made a double batch of pulled pork in the crock pot and I froze half of what was cooked. All I have to do is pull this out of the freezer to thaw overnight and heat up at dinner time. Easy!

WEDNESDAY: Lasagna Soup
The easiest way to eat lasagna! We've made this one before and everyone enjoyed it. I tend to make it a little thicker so it's not really a soup but it's still delicious. Bonus: It's made in the crock pot so dinner is ready when I get home.

THURSDAY: Burgers with Tortellini Pasta Salad
I've been wanting to make this pasta salad since I first pinned it! And I love how easy it will be to throw together while the burgers are on the grill.


FRIDAY: Leftovers / Clean-Out The Fridge
If it's in the fridge, you can eat it!

1 comment:

  1. I have a lasagna soup recipe that I just love, I can't wait to make it again and had forgotten about it. Both of my kids will have homework this year and I am not looking forward to it at all. My goal is to have them finish it right after school.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison