Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pin-spired: leather skirt

I've once again been inspired by my pins. Leather has been popping up all over again this fall. I jumped the gun last year and bought a faux leather mini skirt. Totally not something I would normally wear. I wore it a couple times but didn't love my styling either time. So I took to Pinterest to find a casual yet dressy (does that exist?!) way to wear my leather mini. Here's what I found ...
{see the pin}
Wear your black mini with a t-shirt. Uh perfect for what I was looking for! I can wear it to the office without looking like I need to hit up the bar when I leave. So here's what I look like ...
Tshirt from Target // Skirt bought last year from a little shop that is now closed //
Turquoise necklace gift from my Mom // Shoes that you can't really see, super old
I like the way this outfit turned out. I wish I had a better shoe selection but I made do with what I had. Here's the side-by-side comparison ...
What do you think? Will you be wearing leather this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison