Thursday, August 27, 2015

Pin-spired #4: Wide Leg Jeans

It's my final look of my Pin-spired series and I think I saved the best for last. I've seen a ton of posts with wide leg or flare jeans lately and I want them all! One of my favorite people's style is Kelly Ripa. She's short (like me!) but always pulls off her looks seamlessly. I would take her wardrobe in a second. When I pinned this photo of her, I knew I wanted to recreate it.
{see the pin}
Wide leg jeans, colored top, blazer and some sort of wedge or platform shoes. Well I certainly have all of that in my closet! I decided to leave off the scarf because it was too warm so I threw on a fun necklace instead. The photo below looks much nicer than the ones I normally get my kids to take and that is because I had a lighting, a white background and a person who's taken a few more photos with a real camera than my girls. We had picture day at work for our new website so I chose this outfit for my full body shot. Yes they made us do full body shot photos for the site. 
Blazer: Kohls     T-shirt: Old Navy    Necklace: Noonday     Jeans: Gap     Wedges: Old Navy
First of all, I love this outfit. I will wear it again and again! Second, these jeans came from the Gap outlet and were on the clearance rack during a super clear out sale so I got them for $7.40! Yes you read that right, an AMAZING pair of jeans for under $8!! My only complaint is that they are high rise and I'm not used to wearing that style but they are quite slimming :) Here's the side-by-side comparison ...

So what do you think? Are you a wide leg jean fan for fall? 

Follow along:
Pin-spired kick-off
Pin-spired: Black & White

Pin-spired: Casual with a Twist

Pin-spired: In the Navy

2 comments:

  1. I've been seeing these everywhere lately, but I just am not sure that I can pull them off! I should probably give it a try sometime and see what happens. They look lovely on you!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how flattering wide leg jeans are!!! Can't wait to get some on! Love this pinspired look

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison