Monday, August 1, 2016

Meal Plan #31

I can't believe it is August. School starts in a couple weeks, I'm turning the big 3-0 at the end of the month, and soon the hot weather will be a distant memory. Instead of thinking of all that, let's talk meal planning for the week ...

MONDAY: Ravioli w/Breadsticks
This will be our meat-free meal this week.

TUESDAY: Ranch Chicken Tacos
We made these awhile back and they were delicious. Throw everything in the crock pot and you have tacos when you come home!


WEDNESDAY: Brinner
Breakfast for dinner, one of our favorites!

THURSDAY: YOYO
We all have dentist appointments this afternoon which will put us home later than normal. So everyone can fend for themselves - You're On Your Own!

FRIDAY: Taco in a Bag
The girls have been begging for this so I finally gave in!

1 comment:

  1. We need to do the taco in the bag again sometime soon and I need to try the ranch chicken tacos!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison