Friday, August 19, 2016
5 on Friday
1. I have successfully worked out all 5 days this work week. With me going into work later so I can get the girls on the bus, I decided to wake up at the exact same time I have been for the last however many years and go workout. Monday and Friday are running days, Tuesday and Thursday are biking days and Wednesday was an at home arm & back workout (I did this one from Glisten Fit if you are interested). I figure I'll switch it up each Wednesday with a different video work out that focuses on strength since my other days are cardio. #cardioismyjam
2. With all this working out, I'm going to need to invest in more workout clothes. Maybe I'll pick up this baby for only $14. And I'm a sucker for a cute graphic tank. And for only $8 I'll probably grab these shorts. Any other suggestions?
3. This Indiana weather has me all thrown off. We were sitting in the 90s the last few weeks. Now we've had rain for almost a week straight. And next week is going to be in the low 80s. This is one weird August. I'm good with another few weeks of 90s before fall comes. I love me some summer weather!
4. The girls survived their first week at a new school. And I'm so happy to see that they are fitting in and quickly finding friends. I think it will be great school year!
5. Someone at work said the Halloween store was opening soon. I can't wait! It's my favorite holiday and I'm excited to decorate our new house for the first time. With it being bigger, I'm certainly going to need more decorations :)