Monday, July 25, 2016

Meal Plan #30

What a weekend! I think the girls spent theirs in bathing suits the whole time (gosh it was hot!!!). After a busy Saturday, it was nice to relax on Sunday and get ready for the week. Here's this week's meal plan ...


MONDAY: Salad Bar
All the fixin's to create the salad of your dreams! I'll probably grill some chicken to add to the mix.

TUESDAY: Black Bean & Corn Quesadillas
This is our meat-free meal this week.

WEDNESDAY: One Pot Taco Spaghetti
Two family favorites combined into one + you only need one pan = DINNER WINNER!

THURSDAY: Mexican Casserole
This is a freezer meal that cooks in the crock pot that my MIL gave. Yay for easy dinners!

FRIDAY: Daddy's Choice!
Today is the hubby's birthday, so he can choose what we do for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison