Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August's Bookshelf

August is going to be a month for reading! I read a couple of books on my vacation last month but then nothing after that. Since my kids are going back to school, I figured I should pick up a book my Kindle and start reading. Here are the three books I'll be reading this month...

Wildflower by Drew Barrymore
I'm a huge Drew fan, so I'm excited to jump into this one. However, after I read Tiffany's review I'm a little nervous I'll be let down.

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
I have wanted to read this one for awhile, but now that it is being made into a movie I have to read it before I see it!

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
I am most excited about reading this book. All the reviews have been positive including this review from Bonnie. Who couldn't use a little extra tidying up in their life?

Have you read any of these books? What should I read next? 

1 comment:

  1. I was reluctant to jump on the Marie Kondo bandwagon but it really is a great book and I think everyone will take away at least new organizational idea or mindset.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison