Monday, August 8, 2016

Meal Plan #32

Slow down summer! This is the last week before school starts. I'm not sure I'm ready for that. The homework, the routines, the everything ... all I want is a few more nights of hanging outside without worrying about how tired the kids will be in the morning. At least I'll have our meal plan to keep me somewhat sane during dinnertime.

MONDAY: Taco in a Bag
Yes this was on last Friday, but our ground beef went bad before I could cook it on Friday so we are moving to this week.

TUESDAY: Seven Layer Dip with Mexican Rice
I'm not sure how a dip will translate into an entire dinner, but this one looked too good to pass up!

WEDNESDAY: Spaghetti w/Breadsticks

THURSDAY: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
It's back to school night, so easy and quick is the idea tonight!

FRIDAY: Grill Out!
Whatever looks good at the meat counter will be our dinner along with grilled veggies plus watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison