Friday, August 12, 2016

5 on Friday

1. Last night was back to school night. The girls met their teachers and walked around the new school. I think it will be a good year!

2. I'm sad this is the last weekend before school starts. I'm not looking forward to all the homework and schedules that come with going back to school.

3. We've been in our house for a few months and have started meeting some of our neighbors. They are seriously the nicest people. They invite us over to go swimming, will cook up a feast for everyone at a moments notice and have kids that the girls can play with. It's awesome! Not mention, I never go without a beer when at one of their houses - everyone is always fully stocked!

4. My birthday is quickly approaching. I'm not sure I'm ready to be 30. More on that soon.

5. I want another vacation. Is it wrong to want to spend time exploring instead of working?

Happy Friday and even happier weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison