Monday, August 29, 2016

Meal Plan #35

This week's meal plan only has me cooking dinner 3 times. We are excited for a little road trip this weekend for Labor Day. I'm hoping we end up at King's Island for some roller coaster fun, but you never know with us. This is the one weekend we usually leave as an adventure and wait until the last minute to decide what to do. We should have it nailed down by Wednesday night where we will end up on Friday :)

So here is this week's short (but delicious!) meal plan ...


MONDAY: Chicken Ranch Pasta
Another one pot meal (this may be an addiction). But come on ... how good does that look?! And hardly any dishes - sign me up!

TUESDAY: Birthday Dinner!
It's my birthday, so let's celebrate!

WEDNESDAY: Breakfast Casserole
I'll be making a modified version of this crock pot casserole.

THURSDAY: Quesadillas
Just in case I don't pick Mexican for my birthday (which isn't very likely), we can't miss out on it for the week. This will be our meat free meal this week.

FRIDAY: On The Road!
We are starting our Labor Day weekend vacation early so no cooking at home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison