Monday, February 29, 2016

Meal Plan #9

I'm excited for this week's meal plan. I found some recipes that should be real winners with everyone in the house. Also, my mom is visiting this week so I should get a little help in the kitchen ;)


MONDAY: Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
Any meal that only requires one pot is one I'm willing to try!

TUESDAY: Salvatori's
It's J's birthday so she picked our favorite Italian restaurant for her birthday dinner

WEDNESDAY: Pulled Pork Tacos
Easiest recipe ever. Put pork loin in crock pot, dump in 1 jar of salsa. Cook all day, then shred. Assemble tacos with your favorite toppings.

THURSDAY: Veggie Chili
I'm hoping nobody will notice that this chili is missing the meat :) Peas & Crayons recipes never disappoint so I think this will go over well.


FRIDAY: Pita Pizzas
We've got pitas left over from last week so we'll use them as our crust so everyone can make their own individual pizza.

Happy Meal Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison