Monday, February 8, 2016

Meal Plan #6

As I've been trying to eat healthier, we started a Biggest Loser competition at work. For week 1 I'm down 2.1% - wahoo! I'm always on the look out for ways to sneak healthy options into our meal plan. Here's this week's meal plan ...


MONDAY: Creamy Spinach Tomato Tortellini
This is our meat free meal this week - ravioli was requested by the girls, but I'm switching it up with tortellini instead.

TUESDAY: Mexican Lasagna
I haven't made this since the first time we tried this recipe. Everyone liked it, not sure why it took me so long to put it back on the meal plan!

WEDNESDAY: Make Your Own Wraps & Veggies
We usually do a crock pot meal for swim night, but we're switching it up this week! Everyone can make their own wrap and we'll have a variety of veggies with dip to go with it.

THURSDAY: Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwiches
We've made these a few times and everyone is always happy at the end of dinner. Think pizza inside a grilled cheese.

FRIDAY: Tacos in a Bag
The girls have requested these every week for the past couple of months and I keep putting it off. I guess they get their way this week :)

What's for dinner at your house? Any new recipes I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison