Monday, February 15, 2016

Meal Plan #7

Some weeks are so easy to put together and everyone has ideas of what should be for dinner. Other weeks, like this one, I struggle to find 5 things for us to eat. I'm continuing to try and find a healthy option for me out of a normal plan for the rest of the family. Week 2 of my work weight loss challenge put me down 1%. I'm just happy to see the number going down :)  So let's get to it ... the weekly meal plan!


MONDAY: Baked Potato & Salad Bar
All the fixin's for baked potatoes and to make your own salad. That means less work for me!

TUESDAY: Southwest Pasta
We're trying something new for Taco Tuesday, a southwest inspired dish. Don't tell my family but's it's meat free :)

WEDNESDAY: Chicken & Tomato Soup
As I was searching my crock pot board for something to eat, I let A scroll through and pick one that looked good. This was her selection. I do plan to halve this recipe as 8 chicken breasts is an awful lot for soup!

THURSDAY: Burgers & Fries
I wish I could grill out, but not in this weather. I'll make these burgers on the stove top instead.

FRIDAY: Leftovers
The pasta and soup will make enough for leftovers at the end of the week.

What's for dinner at your house?

1 comment:

  1. That chicken and tomato soup looks lovely, especially since you don't have to thaw the chicken breasts first before throwing this in the crock!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison