Wednesday, February 3, 2016

2016 Travel Bucket List

One of my favorite things about working is being able to take a vacation - is that wrong? But seriously, I love to travel and see new places. Last year we made it to every location on our list which was awesome. Lots of good memories! I feel like last year we had a good idea of what we wanted to do, this year ... well I'm struggling to plan our fun adventures.

Anniversary Trip to St. Lucia
Our 10 year anniversary is this June so we are celebrating in style with a mom and dad only trip to Saint Lucia in the Caribbean. I mean how gorgeous is this island?!


Gatlinburg, TN
I'd like visit Gatlinburg this year over Labor Day weekend. Get a nice little cabin ... enjoy the sights.


Cedar Point
The girls are both finally big enough to make a trip to Cedar Point worth while. J is tall enough to ride the big kid rides and won't be bummed out that she can't do what everyone else is doing. The best part is, we can do this over any weekend since we are so close.

Any other ideas? I think we'll probably do a lot of weekend adventures this year, so any place we can get to for the weekend isn't out of the picture yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison