1. I'm actually on top of things this time around and already have the invites out for J's 6th birthday party which will take place the first weekend of March. This year we are doing a cookie themed party. The kids will get to decorate cookies and there will be a variety of cookies to eat. I am loving all the cute ideas I've found ... take a look.
2. Yesterday was National Drink Wine Day. It was necessary to celebrate with the girls in the office, especially since we added a new girl to the office.
3. I still have a bunch of random Christmas and wrapping paper stuff lying around my spare bedroom. I should really get this cleaned up because I'm not ready to think about Christmas again.
4. It is going to be almost 60* today and that is just awesome. This weekend will be in the mid-50s as well. Yeah for Spring!
5. This weight loss challenge at work is really challenging. I ended up gaining a pound this week. :( I want to eat all the food. But I really am trying, heck I even worked out :)
Happy Friday everyone!