Monday, February 1, 2016

Meal Plan #5

I'm not quite 100% feeling better, but I am at least 85% which is a huge improvement. This virus kicked my booty and then some. Making 5 meals this week seems like a huge undertaking since the last 2 weeks I was lucky to make 1 or 2. So with that in mind, I'm keeping things pretty simple.


MONDAY: Spaghetti and Salad
J has been requesting spaghetti for weeks so it's finally making it's way onto the meal plan

TUESDAY: Tacos
Nothing easier than Taco Tuesday

WEDNESDAY: Chicken a la King
Swim night means crock pot night - I hope everyone likes this Mix & Match Mama recipe

THURSDAY: Chili
I've been wanting to make chili for awhile now and my easy recipe means I can whip it up in under 20 minutes. If I'm feeling extra fancy I'll make some cheese toasties for dipping or maybe I'll put the kids in charge of that!

FRIDAY: Pancakes, Bacon & Eggs
I swear we don't eat breakfast for dinner every week, but the last 2 times I had it on the meal plan things fell apart. And who doesn't love a good brinner?!

I'm still sticking with the once a week meat free meal, this week it is Monday night. Happy Meal Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison