Monday, July 4, 2016

Meal Plan #27

I'm in beautiful St. Lucia this week so feel free to look back through any of my previous meal plans to get ideas for your dinners this week! I've highlighted a few favorites below.


Week 29 in 2015 has a yummy idea for breakfast and an easy crock pot meal

Week 33 in 2015 has a delicious twist on pasta salad

Week 18 in 2015 featured a way to spice up Taco Tuesday

Week 22 in 2016 was full of goodness with a Hawaiian pasta salad and tacos in the crock pot

Week 25 in 2016 had us branching out with a Chinese inspired dish made in the crock pot

Enjoy some delicious food this week!

I'll be back to my regular 3 day a week blogging schedule once we get back from vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison