Monday, July 20, 2015

Meal Plan Week #29

I need to get back on a healthier eating track. I did really well before our cruise and lost 10 lbs but since then I've let my eating get a bit out of control. And as much as I hate to admit it, I gained about 5 of those lbs back. My plan is to sneakily (that's a word right?) bring my family along on my healthy eating journey. I'm also going to get back on my smoothie kick each morning. I've grown quite fond of the iced coffee in the morning but I know the smoothies are a much better choice for me!

MONDAY: Salad Bar
Everyone creates their own so there is no complaints! I've been loving strawberries on my salad lately.

TUESDAY: Chicken Fajitas
I can make mine heavy on the veggies and even leave out the tortilla if I want. I even make some homemade fat-free refried beans over the weekend to go alongside our fajitas. And of course I'll use some of my homemade taco seasoning.

WEDNESDAY: YOYO
You're On Your Own - I saw this on another meal planning blog and loved the idea. Fend for yourself, mama is not cookin'

THURSDAY: Chicken Parm Sloppy Joes
I'm going to make this recipe in the crockpot, I hope it turns out well!


FRIDAY: Homemade Pizza
We love making pizza at home, it's cheaper, tastier and way better for you since you can control what goes on top :)

3 comments:

  1. The salad bar idea would be perfect if only my son would eat salad! Love the YOYO idea!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison