Friday, July 15, 2016

5 on Friday


1. Every other blog post and tweet is about the Nordstrom sale, but I'm not about to get a credit card just so I can shop early. I did find a pair of earrings and a pair of pants that I wouldn't mind adding to my closet.

2. Going back to work for 5 days after a week off is hard. I'm very happy for the weekend! Is it wrong I already want to plan our next trip? We've only made it to one place on our 2016 Travel Bucket List so we better get going!

3. I set a goal to read 30 books this year and so far I've read 23! See what I've read here. Any suggestions on what to read next?

4. Why is summer going so fast? We are half way through July already! Slow down! I need more bonfires, late nights with friends and sunshine all weekend long.

5. I've been more interested in drinking beer this summer rather than wine. Maybe that's because I drank beer like water on our trip last week. Those Pitons just go down so smooth!


A photo posted by Allison (@amazingmommy) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison