Monday, July 11, 2016

Meal Plan #28

Hello reality! It's nice and not so nice to be back. I've missed my kids, my house, my dog, cooking in my own kitchen and sleeping in my own bed. But I certainly miss the beautiful views and ocean waves splashing at my feet. A not so touristy recap of our trip is coming soon!
For now, here's what we plan to eat this week. My awesome MIL put together a handful of freezer meals so I wasn't coming back to a super busy cooking week, so we'll be having a couple of those this week!


MONDAY: Pulled BBQ Pork Sandwiches with veggies & dip
Freezer meal that's made in the crock pot

TUESDAY: Taco Salad

WEDNESDAY: Breakfast for Dinner!
I may even get crazy enough to make a breakfast casserole, we'll see how going back to work treats me this week :)

THURSDAY: Meatloaf with Broccoli
Freezer meal that can be heated up in the microwave for an easy dinner

FRIDAY: Grill Out!
I'm excited to grill again, we'll probably keep it simple with burgers & hot dogs.

We did our meatless meal on Sunday this week with Mexican quinoa tacos in the crock pot. Another freezer meal :) Enjoy your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison