Monday, June 27, 2016

Meal Plan #26

This week's meal plan is pretty light as we are about to head out of town for a week. Hello vacation! I tried to pick things that we already have on hand or that were easy to pick up at the store.


MONDAY: Burgers & Salad
Assuming I get the propane tanks filled, we can have burgers on the grill! And we'll use up the leftover spinach and strawberries for a salad. I am a little obsessed with spinach, strawberries and poppyseed dressing right now.

TUESDAY: Bean Burritos
This week's meat-free meal. Somehow I find this easiest to do on mexican or italian dinner nights.

WEDNESDAY: Grilled Cheese & Chili
We have a few canned jars of chili in the pantry which will go perfectly with some grilled cheese sandwiches

THURSDAY: Brinner
Best way to use up the leftover eggs and little bits of veggies, cheese, meat etc.

FRIDAY: Leftovers
Our last chance to clean out the fridge before we leave, if nothing remains we can go out :)

Happy Meal Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison