Friday, July 22, 2016

5 on Friday!!

This week's 5 on Friday is dedicated to things I'm excited about (hence the 2 exclamation points in the title) ...

1. Yesterday was my best friend's (of 20 years!) 30th birthday. It was also the day she welcomed her 4th child. I'm beyond happy for her! With 2 step children, I know her family of 8 is exactly what she wanted for her life.

2. I'm getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow! Goodbye greys, hello something new. 

3. Thursday - Sunday are going to be the hottest days of the year. A trip to the in-laws pool may be in order after a weekend of 4-wheeling.

4. Speaking of 4-wheeling, we are now the proud owners of three 4-wheelers. We got one for each of the girls, plus a larger one for the husband and I to ride together. We are already trying to plan a trip to take them riding! Can you see the excitement on J's face the day she saw hers?

5. I paid off my car this week! It's been a goal since we decided to purchase a new house to pay off my car to make up for the higher mortgage payment. And I'm happy to say after 2 years of owning the car, I was able to pay it off. Yippy!

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison