Friday, April 1, 2016

5 on Friday

1. I've been feeling extra stressed this week. With so much going on (at work and at home) I need a day to myself where I don't do anything or think about anything. Yeah like that will happen!

2. I'm in a mood to cook/bake all the things lately. Which of course isn't working into my current schedule. Maybe I'll take some time this weekend while it's cold outside to do some freezer meals.

3. My Dad sent me the family a huge tub of popcorn for Easter. It is drizzled in white chocolate with pretzels, M&Ms and a few rainbow sprinkles. I have managed to devour almost half the tub on my own.

4. I have a giant pet peeve with companies that tell you they will follow up or send you something and then they don't. We've had a few inspections on the house we are buying yet both companies have failed to email me the reports. How am I supposed to know what you found if you don't tell me?! See #1 above for result of this happening.

5. I'm thinking of getting back on my smoothie kick. I'm not sure why I stopped, but I miss it. I came up with some great options too! See them all here.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Freezer meals sound like a great idea! I should do more of them! Have a good weekend!

    Tricia
    www.thetriciacollective.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to look at your smoothie list, I have been making two that I really love lately. I am feeling a little stressed lately, too... just a lot of things going on with the blog that I need to get done.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison