Monday, April 4, 2016

Meal Plan #14

I can't believe the terrible weather we had this weekend. It snowed almost all day Saturday. I mean going from 70* days to snow is just unacceptable in my book. Get it together April! I'm not sure to plan meals for warmer weather or cold weather so we have a mix of both this week.

MONDAY: Make Your Own Wrap & Fruit Salad
You can't complain when you make it yourself!

TUESDAY: Mexican Stuffed Shells
We've had something similar to these as a freezer meal so everyone will be happy to have them again.

WEDNESDAY: White Chicken Chili
I've made this once before and it was delicious!

THURSDAY: YOYO
You're On Your Own - kitchen's closed, find something to eat :)

FRIDAY: Burgers & Corn on the Cob
Even if it isn't summer, I'm going to make a dinner like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison