Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Versus

Have you ever watched the funniest home video shows when they do a section called "versus"? These types of videos versus these types of videos.

Kids on slides vs Dancing dogs
Cats stuck in trees vs Baby wardrobe malfunctions 
and so on ... 

Well I decided this would make a great blog post. All items shown in green are the winners ... introducing VERSUS!



Dogs vs Cats
Plain M&Ms vs Peanut M&Ms 
Diet Coke vs Diet Pepsi
Scary Movies vs Comedy Movies
Playing Bingo vs Playing Candy Land
Pretzels vs Popcorn  
Water Balloons vs Sprinkler
Dinner Out vs Take Out 
Date Night vs Dinner with Friends
Country Decor vs Modern Design
Pigs vs Cows 
Staycation vs Road Trip 
Lip Gloss vs Lipstick
Mowing the Lawn vs Gardening  
Black vs Pink
Leggings vs Yoga Pants
Scandal vs House of Cards
Singing in the Shower vs Car Karaoke
Milk Chocolate vs White Chocolate
Milk Chocolate vs Dark Chocolate
Iced Coffee vs Hot Coffee 
Bears vs Colts
Reading on a Kindle vs Reading a Physical Book
Reading a Book vs Reading a Magazine
Running Outside vs Running on a Treadmill
Facebook vs Twitter
Instagram vs Twitter
Brunch (Breakfast + Lunch) vs Brinner (Breakfast for Dinner)
Brunch vs Breakfast
Martinis vs Margaritas
White Wine vs Red Wine
Mountains vs Beach 
Chinese Food vs Italian Food
Chinese Food vs Mexican Food 
Dessert vs Appetizers
Apple vs Android
Old School Rap vs Pop
Shots vs Mixed Drinks 
 
Did I miss the mark on any of these?  

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun post! My husband loves Diet Pepsi and I just don't get that. LOL. I can't agree with you on the Android one, tho... I love me some Apple!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison