Monday, April 18, 2016

Meal Plan #16

Our garage sale this past week was a huge success! I made almost $240 and my mother-in-law made $190. Not too bad for 2 days of sitting in the sun. Best of all, I cleared out a bunch of stuff we weren't using any more AND now we don't have to move said stuff. The weather was perfect so we treated ourselves to a hike on Sunday. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. It does make heading back to work today that much harder. 
Back to work means another week of meal planning, which is what you are all here for so let's get into it ...

MONDAY: Lasagna Roll-Ups
I prepped these on Sunday night so they just need to be popped in the oven for a quick dinner. This will be our meat-free meal for the week. 

TUESDAY: Taco Salads

WEDNESDAY: Paninis with Fruit
My favorite way to do sandwiches for dinner, but make it feel like so much more.

THURSDAY: Brinner
Breakfast for Dinner! A favorite at our house. 

FRIDAY: Kebabs on the Grill
The weather this week is supposed to be gorgeous, so the more I can grill the happier I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison