Monday, April 25, 2016

Meal Plan #17 + A Break

Typically this post would've gone up hours ago, but there is just too much craziness going on right now to have pre-written the meal plan for this week. I was sick pretty much all weekend and am currently only barely functioning while at work. With closing on our new house on Friday, I didn't want to buy a bunch of stuff at the store and then have to try and move it all. So I picked up a few things that could make for a quick dinner since most of our nights will be spent packing this week.
In no particular order, this is what we plan on eating this week
  • Hot dogs & sausages on the grill
  • Pancakes
  • Tacos
  • Manicotti - freezer meal from a couple months ago
I'm going to take a bit of a blogging break while we move and things get settled.  See you all in a week or so!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I hope you feel better soon... moving and being sick is not cool, AT ALL. Those all sound like comfort type foods and easy!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison