1. I am having my garage sale today. Let's hope I get rid of tons and make a bunch of money to go along with it!
2. I won a blog giveaway awhile back which won me some sponsorship spots on a few blogs. Hello new readers! I hope you stick around and see what I'm all about. I've been working on some unique and interesting (I hope!) content for my blog - enjoy looking around!
3. The weather this weekend is going to be in the 70s - I can't wait to go hiking on Sunday with the family.
4. I have become slightly obsessed with tiny houses. Maybe it's because we are buying a new house that is bigger than what we really need (2,600 square feet) but I am in love with these tiny house options (under 1,000 square feet). I desperately want to take a weekend vacation and stay in one. I couldn't commit to living that way, but think it would be a fun way to spend a weekend. I mean how cute are these?
5. Speaking of our new house - what color should we paint the master bedroom? It's a big room so we are thinking of doing an accent wall with the vaulted ceilings. I want something darker ... maybe a deep olive/army green. Thoughts/suggestions are welcome!