1. Holy crap - how is it June already?! The kids are out of school and A's 9th birthday is this month. Plus, our vacation is weeks away. I can't even believe it. See what I'll be packing here.
2. I can't stop watching all the home improvement shows on Netflix. I want to DIY my entire house! Keep me out of any craft store or home store in the near future. I'm looking at you Lowes :)
3. We've been in our new house about a month and I am completely obsessed with our backyard. We are on the corner of the pond so we can walk out the back door and go fishing. But we also back up to a HUGE empty lot/field. The center is filled with grasses, trees and all sorts of wildlife (including coyotes - yikes!), but there is a 1.04 mile path around the outside. So I can literally walk out my back door for a mile walk in nature. After a stressful day at work, it feels like I am miles and miles away from everything on that path. *insert heart eye emjois*
4. Can I spend a day at the spa? Just take a day off work and go get pampered. Hair, nails, massage, the whole works. Think I can squeeze that into the budget? Maybe I could even color my hair.
5. I'm inclined to make a summer bucket list. But I am afraid I'll put it together and we'll do nothing and then I'll feel lame. I totally relate to Bonnie's post about summer bucket lists. Thoughts?