Friday, June 24, 2016

5 on Friday


Today is my 10th wedding anniversary! Gosh it makes me feel old to say that, don't even talk to me next year when I have a 10 year old child ... anyways. In honor of my wedding anniversary I thought I'd share 5 things I love about being married.

1. Let's start out cliche with "I get to live with my best friend". But in all seriousness, we have fun together and I'm glad I get to go through this crazy thing called life with him by my side.

2. Being married means you get a nice shiny ring. I mean diamonds are a girl's best friend ;)

3. I have a handy man, lawn boy, bug killer and chauffeur all in one! 

4. Being parents with him is challenging and rewarding all at once. We don't always agree on how things with the kids should work but in the end I know we respect each other's decisions and agree on the big stuff (like no boyfriends! kidding, well sort of!).

5. Having someone you can trust, count on, always talk to and are happy to see every day is the best. I couldn't imagine not having him around. 

Ok enough with the sappy stuff ... let's end with a happy photo of us on our wedding day. Here's to the next 10 years and beyond!
He was 21, I was 19 ... gosh we were babies. Would you have guessed if I hadn't told you?

1 comment:

  1. You think you feel old? Wait until your child is celebrating a 10 year anniversary! Enjoy your night out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison