Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Currently #14



loving. that this month marks my 10 year wedding anniversary

smelling. all the delicious foods I've been grilling
writing. lists to keep track of everything
reading. The Secret Place
watching. Pretty Little Liars season 6 that just came to Netflix
craving. quiet time
obsessing. over the weather, I love summer!
wishing. I could magically lose 10 lbs 
needing. to do more planning for our trip - all I know is how we are getting there and where we are staying. 
wanting. a manicure and new hair style
trying. to keep the house clean, it's no easy task!
eating. all the fresh fruit
drinking. iced coffee, I'm becoming obsessed again
feeling. happy
hoping. for a date night very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison