Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Have you ever wondered ...

I have lots of random questions floating through my head, so I thought I'd share with you all. 



... how they make peanut M&Ms? There are videos galore on the plain ones, but nada on the peanut ones. Someone tell me how they do this!

... when you work from home why your dog bothers you to go outside 8 million times? She is normally home all day on her own, so why when I'm here does she have to go out every 6 seconds.

... how may licks it takes to get to the center of the Tootsie pop? The owl always gives up. And I don't like the tootsie center so I'm not testing it out, but I still want to know!

... why I can wear wedges all day with no problem, but 2 minutes in heels and I'm done? There is no height difference, but those spiked heels are not my friends.

... how you can buy expensive sunglasses and they are lost or broken in a week? Yet you can buy the ones from the dollar store and you'll have them for life!

... can the ladies at the nail salon paint their right nails at home or do they end up looking like a 5 year old did them? I know I can't paint my right nails to save my life.

... how many shows can Netflix produce in a year? I swear every other week there is a new Netflix produced show airing. How many subscribers do they have to pull off those budgets?

... why weeds can grow like crazy in my garden, but all my plants I try to grow end up dead? I'm of the "let nature do it's thing" sort of thinking on gardens.

... why nail polish stays on your toes for months, yet my fingernails chip within 30 seconds of being dry? I wear socks and shoes, doesn't that rub on my toenails just as much as what touches my hands!

... where Max & Ruby's parents are at? All the moms will get this one ... Grandma comes to visit but Mom & Dad are never home yet Ruby is always in charge (and very bossy).

... how 2 socks go into the washer and then into the dryer, but only 1 sock comes out? Someone has to got to have them somewhere!

Any questions you need answered? Do you have answers to my questions? Please share your wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison