Wednesday, May 25, 2016

7 Things to Pack for An Island Vacation

In less than 6 weeks I will be hanging out on the beaches of St. Lucia. I am beyond excited! Aside from being worried about how I will look in a bikini, I have to figure out what I'll be packing. I want pieces that are easy to pack, but versatile to wear for hanging out or going to dinner. Here's 7 things I'm loving right now. Best of all ... everything is from Target or Old Navy so it's all completely affordable!


1. Lace-Yoke Swing Top - this would be perfect for a dinner out
2. Relaxed Suspended-Neck Tank - I could throw this on over my bikini top for a walk on the beach
3. Metallic Gold Heart Tote Bag - you always need a bag and this one is super cute for carrying a few things around
4. Empire-Waist Maxi Dress - dresses are perfect for packing and can be thrown on for a complete look without any effort
5. Ghillie-Tie Gladiator Sandals - might as well be stylish while out and about, these sandals with the super cute tassel detail are perfect
6. Twill Shorts - I have been putting off getting white shorts but these are certainly being added to my closet for this trip!
7. Wide-Strap Espadrilles - I love a good wedge and these are perfect to go with the maxi dress or with shorts for a night out

What am I missing? What else should I get to add before I leave? And of course, if you've been to St. Lucia send me your favorite things to do/see/eat/visit. Yah vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison