Monday, March 28, 2016

Meal Plan #13

Things seem super busy this week so I'm happy to have my meal plan to rely on. Let's just jump right in ...

MONDAY: Sandwiches and Pasta Salad
With all the hard boiled eggs from Easter, we'll have egg salad sandwiches (for those of us that eat eggs) and I'll whip up a quick pasta salad to go along side. Easy!

TUESDAY: Mexican Pizza
These look fun to make and yummy to eat!

WEDNESDAY: Hashbrown Chicken Corn Chowder
This crock pot meal sounded too good to pass up before the super warm weather gets here.



THURSDAY: Stuffed Shells
I have a batch in the freezer that I can pull out and heat up for quick dinner. This is our meat free meal this week.

FRIDAY: Homemade Calzones
I haven't made homemade pizza dough in awhile - I think it's time! We'll grab a Redbox movie and be set for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison