Friday, March 4, 2016

5 on Friday

1. We finally got our taxes done yesterday - so glad that is over with!

2. J's birthday party is tomorrow and I am completely under prepared. Tonight and tomorrow morning will be mad dash to get everything put together.

3. It's been snowing all week and it's gross. I hear 60s (and maybe even 70s) are back in our forecast for next week and I couldn't be happier!

4. As if my work weight loss challenge wasn't enough of a flop, I decided to sign up for 700x7. Maybe I'll finally get motivated to MOVE more often.

5. Out of the last 15 comments I've gotten on my blog, probably 10 of them were from no-reply bloggers. It's so frustrating! I want to respond to your comment, but I can't. If you don't know what this means or you aren't sure if this is you ... read this post from Sarah, it will fix everything!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I am so over snow and old weather right now! I hope your weekend is great!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison