- I will try to watch my portions.
- I think I've been doing pretty good here. There's always room for improvement though.
- I will try one new workout each week.
- I rode my bike, ran and did a barre DVD a couple of times. I didn't make it to working out each week as the weather turned nasty again and I lost my motivation. But I did do a variety of things which made it more fun for me.
- I will try to plan a family fun night once a week.
- Biggest success of the month! The first week was my choice so I chose the snacks and movie we would watch (Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day - you must watch!). The following week A chose to go to Zestos (a local ice cream place) for dinner.
Now here's what I'll be trying for the month of April:
- I will try to workout more.
- I feel like a broken record, but our cruise is in less than 2 months and I want to confidently go lay by the pool and play with my kids.
- I will try to read 2 books.
- The past couple of years I've set a yearly goal of how many books I wanted to read. Last year I read 39 books so I decided this year I'd shoot for 35 books. I'd like to knock at least 2 off my list in April. You can follow me on Goodreads to see what I'm reading and what I want to read next.
- I will try to think positive.
- I really believe in the power of positivity. Whenever my kids say "I can't do that!", I always tell them that they won't ever do it if they think that way. They need to think positively and then they have a chance of being able to do what they think they can't do. Well I think it's time for mama to take her own advice. Lots of positivity coming my way this month!
I always love to see what other people's goals are for the month. Nicole over at Treasure Tromp always makes a great goals list. So tell me, what do you want to do in April?