Monday, April 20, 2015

Meal Plan Week #16

I'm hoping the rain holds off for at least a couple days this week so I can make something on the grill. We may have to switch some things around depending on the weather, but I think we have a solid meal plan in place for this week. If you are looking for an awesome family-friendly and easy recipe for the grill, check out last week's post for the Honey Garlic Lemon Chicken - it was awesome!

MONDAY: Broccoli Chicken Mac & Cheese
I'll probably leave out the sun dried tomatoes even though I think it would be delicious I want to make sure the kids eat it too!


TUESDAY: Tacos

WEDNESDAY: Sriracha Lime Grilled Chicken Chopped Salad
Ever since I pinned this recipe I've been dying to try it. We'll let everyone assemble their own salads so if they don't want the spicy chicken or the avocado they don't have to put it on. 


THURSDAY: Meat Lovers Lasagna Roll Ups
This is one of my freezer meals, but if you are looking for a yummy non-meat version of lasagna roll ups, check out my recipe for Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups.

FRIDAY: Girls Night Out
The husband is headed to Florida today so once we drop him at the airport the girls and I will find something for dinner. No fair, that I have to cook while he's enjoying some sunshine.

Linking up with orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. I would be so jealous if my husband was in FL without me :) That lime chicken chopped salad looks so delicious!! I am trying pulled pork in the crock pot for the first time today, wish me luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison