Sunday, April 12, 2015

Meal Plan Week #15

Meal planning has continued to be a part of our weekly routine at our house. I've successfully meal planned every week this year! It saves me time, headache and money because I'm only buying what I need from the store each week. And nobody has to ask "What's for dinner tonight?"

MONDAY: Picnic Dinner
Cheese, crackers, fruits, popcorn, veggies & dip, whatever we can find! 

TUESDAY: Mini Mexican Pizzas
I love this spin on tacos, we'll probably top ours with lettuce, sour cream and guacamole.

WEDNESDAY: Honey Lemon Garlic Chicken on the grill
Wednesday is looking promising to be grilling out so we'll make this freezer meal on the grill! Here's the recipe we used.

THURSDAY: Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwiches
We had these back in December and they were a big hit so we'll put them on the menu again for this week.

FRIDAY: Clean out the fridge
We'll use tonight to clean out any leftovers in the fridge.

1 comment:

  1. Picnic dinners are the best! We had one last week and have enough leftover to do it again one day this week! YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison