Friday, January 30, 2015

February: I will try

My word for 2015 is try. You can read more about that here. I've decided that each month I'll focus on the things I'm going to try. January was pretty much trying to stay sane and all a big blur. There was lots of planning and moving parts in January so I've decided February would be a good place to start this new plan out. 
  • I will try to drink 4 "cups" of water each day at work. 
    • I've got a tumbler which I'm going to try and refill 4 times a day. The winter weather really dries out my skin and some extra H2O is always a good thing.
  • I will try to work out at least twice a week. 
    • This is a huge commitment for me seeing that I currently work out about zero times a week.
  • I will try to make 1 new healthy recipe each week. 
    • I seem to be on a theme this month so why not involve the whole family to get them to eat better.
And since more than 3 goals for the month seems overwhelming to me that's where I'm stopping. 

What will you try this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every one I get!
~Allison